Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# June 2004
# July 2004
# August 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# March 2005
# May 2005
# November 2005
# April 2007
# May 2007
# June 2007

Your Prayers




Sunday, August 08, 2004

OfFiCaLlY oUtTa ShEn LoNg... OnLy FeW pEoPlE WhO cAn MaKe Me Go BaCk DeRe ArE ChErYl & mAbElLiNe... NoT CaRiNg BoUt WhAt OtHeRs SaY... reason for quitting shen long...
>shen long doesn't need me to survive
>people are hinting dat i shld siam from shen long liao
>some ppl inside dulan with me... i oso dulan with them
>not happy inside shen long...
>often get insulted by seniors when i'm inside shen long
>doesn't like being humiliated more when i'm trying to relax inside dere...

reason for those 2 to be the ones who can get me back inside...
>they are my god siblings
>didn't completely quit basketball becaz of cheryl
>mabelline help me in alot of things she dun even know she did...
>they are important parts of my life

haiZzzzzz... come here often write bad things... shows how bad my luck is... cannot turn over le... the day i left shen long is oso the day when i never play all relaxed... caz andy requested in my testimonial dat i can be better if i wanna train... so i go serious... ending result is quitting of shen long... fine with me... i dun mind... dun care... dun give a damn about them anymore... i've offically granted ur wish... i siam from shen long... i've oso found my own replacment... nvm liao hor? see how u all train gordon lor... u all stronger or weaker no longer my problem liao... chalet u all never go oso not my problem le... caz i think i going to ask dad to cancel e chalet le... u all want ownself go book... non of my buiness... i dunwan to care... caz i no longer inside shen long... u all have fun organizing without me ba... zhikai good enough le... he can help out to organize everything without me... i down here juz a useless freak... juz like a basketball being hitted all around...

Â

Â
Â

Â

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com