Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# June 2004
# July 2004
# August 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# March 2005
# May 2005
# November 2005
# April 2007
# May 2007
# June 2007

Your Prayers




Saturday, July 03, 2004

oh well... here i am...writing my 2nd post.... since may till now...many sad things has happen...i guess this isn't my year... in school, at home, blah blah... bullying me is fun huh? ok... human bullying human... is there such a logic? i don't think so. Since we're all human, i guess everyone has their own feelings. There's a limit to my temper too... since sec 1 i have been controlling my temper, trying my best not to lay a hand on anybody, although i did fight before... but hello... violence cannot solve anything... NOTHING!!! stop wasting your time trying to make me angry and make it fight... go spend your stupid time studying!!! it's not as if i'm some people who likes to be picked on, i'm sure nobody likes to be picked on too! there's a limit for when to stop!!! all i want from this world is peace... can't i have it? i don't think so... nobody managed to make peace in this world before... just me myself? its too little a strength...then again, other people steal my books... WHY IN THE WORLD WILL PEOPLE WANNA STEAL MY BOOKS!?! its not like my book have some jewel inside right? i need ta study!!! i guess i can use this blog to vent all my anger and let all of you see... oh well... i will write abt other things next time...

Â

Â
Â

Â

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com